Before performing machine maintenance or wiping the machine, the upper mold should be aligned with the lower mold and then turned off. For power on or other operations, the manual mode should be selected and secured. The maintenance contents are as follows:
1. Check the oil level of the fuel tank every week. If the hydraulic system is repaired, it should be checked. The oil level should be filled with hydraulic oil below the oil window;
2. After the new machine is working for 2000 hours, the oil should be changed. After every 4000 to 6000 hours of operation, the oil should be changed. For each oil change, the oil tank should be cleaned;
3. The system oil temperature should be between 35 °C and 60 °C, and should not exceed 70 °C. If it is too high, it will cause deterioration of oil quality and accessories.
4. The filter should be replaced or thoroughly cleaned each time the oil is changed;
5. If the oil is not clean and the filter is abnormal, it should be replaced;
6. The air filter on the fuel tank is inspected and cleaned every 3 months and replaced once a year.
7. Clean hydraulic components (substrate, valve, motor, pump, oil pipe, etc.) every month to prevent dirt from entering the system and not using detergent;
8. After using the new machine for one month, check the bending of each tubing for deformation. If there is any abnormality, it should be replaced. After two months of use, the joints of all accessories should be tightened and should be turned off when performing this work.